Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hi again!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I just got my camera and I don't know how to get pictures online yet! I know how to put them on blogger and picasa, but I can't get them from my camera without help!

Well, right now I am knitting, well, I don't know! I started it but the material is so hard to knit! It is a kind of fuzzy red yellow and blue material. I'll start over. I kinda like to be perfect, it's a problem of mine! Help me brainstorm for ideas, please! I could knit... a purse for AG dolls! I'de just sew the pieces together! If you have a better idea, tell me! I love to have feedback!
-Coconut

2 comments:

Please be kind to others when you comment. Remember I have the right to delete any mean or inappropriate comments. I would love to have your feedback!