Saturday, August 22, 2009

Knitting Injuries

Hey Guys! Quinlyn Here!

Well, the title says all. Today, as I was cutting the access yarn off of my new doll headband, I nipped my finger. Now it is in a band-aid and it's hard to type! And before that, I actually SAT on my knitting needles! This was on another project. I sat down in the chair and one of my knitting needles went about a quarter of an inch into my thigh! I pulled it out *Shudder* and I was SO scared! Thankfully, it healed in full. So, although knitting is fun and worthwhile, PLEASE be careful!

~Quinlyn

2 comments:

  1. What do you mean? Are your knitting needles, actually "needles"? Like they actually poked into your leg, like a shot? Yikes! Knitting is dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to delete the poll because it is closed, okay?

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to others when you comment. Remember I have the right to delete any mean or inappropriate comments. I would love to have your feedback!